Riverside Art And Glass, Wroxham

SwanR

For anyone coming to Wroxham anytime soon, Riverside Art and Glass is closing down due to retirement. They have a sale on at the moment with some good reductions if you happen to be looking for the kind of art and crafts they sell. I popped in this morning for a browse around and asked when they close. Apparently they don't have an exact date yet. If you're not in the area then you can always check their website where you can buy most things online and still get reduced prices.

https://www.riversideartandglass.co.uk/

I wonder whether it will remain empty once it closes or attract any other business. It's a prime spot really being right opposite the car park. Lots of passing trade for the right opportunity perhaps.

We called in this morning to have a browse, most of the stock isn’t reduced yet but came across a range called boat furniture which is made up of reclaimed wooden boats. Feeling a bit guilty we bought a garden mirror but felt a bit better when we got it home and it said on the back made from  reclaimed Indonesian fishing boats!

John 

3C9AB246-5681-446A-A0A4-4D56AA3626A7.png

• Like 1

Quite a lot of the glasswork I looked at was reduced but I don’t need anything else like that right now sadly. I stocked up on cards as they have some quirky items I like. Just need to remember where I put them when I want to use them.