Our Forum Christmas Greeting

FairTmiddlin

A Merry Christmas and a healthy and peaceful New Year to all our wonderful members.

A special thank you to the Mod team, Events team and our ever watchful Tech team.

Without their quiet support in the background this forum would not be the great place it is.

I will also be raising a glass to the memory of Alan and Uncle Mike, great contributors to the running of the forum and much missed by us and their families.

And to our members dealing with ill health, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Finally, to all our members, thank you for not making my life too stressful this year and for all the wonderful posts that make us smile.

:default_xmas2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 18
  • Love 1

A very Merry Christmas to our boss and team. Thank you for all you do behind the scenes to allow us a safe, fun place to be a member of

I will raise a  glass to our dear Alan and Uncle Mike, proper gentlemen for sure. I feel honoured to have known them through this forum. Thank you

:default_xmas2::default_icon_kiss::default_xmas6:

• Like 5
  • Love 1