On The Water As Of Tomorrow.

Smoggy

Just as the sun appears it goes and sets..

20240529_205818.thumb.jpg.dc2d22eba711c6862c943c6d5be3f7a0.jpg

Don't go by website times for fishermans inn as it's due updating,  tonight's grub was good and didn't leave early,  still the cheapest pub on the rivers.

Check by phone but Google number if you have it saved as it has changed recently ish.

Jay is now the guvnor, Joe is still a fairly regular visitor, seems to be doing OK.

Good luck Jay.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 24/05/2024 at 20:07, kpnut said:

I’ve been meaning to ask you (I probably have already and can’t remember) what boat you’re on and when until , so I can keep an eye out for you. 

Sorry I missed this post Kate. We were on Bella Maria. Back home now unfortunately. I kept an eye out for you but our paths never crossed. I'd like to see Finlay and Vera together to see if there are any possible shared ancestry. 

• Like 2

At last we'll be out on the northern waters from tomorrow, after a long absence due to my domestic Sunray's malady last year. Very happy indeed. Clearway from Horning Pleasurecraft, flying the NBN pennant (?burgee). 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NotDeadYet said:

At last we'll be out on the northern waters from tomorrow, after a long absence due to my domestic Sunray's malady last year. Very happy indeed. Clearway from Horning Pleasurecraft, flying the NBN pennant (?burgee). 

I get on the water Saturday, I'll be envious tomorrow whilst I'm at work 😅

• Like 2