Latest on Snuggtopz shop

Guest Snuggtopz

Ready or not I will be open Easter weekend.

No big launch this weekend as I am not fully ready with stock although I have quite a bit so I may do a big

launch in a few weeks when all the stock is here.

Phone line isn't on yet but it is booked so that means I won't be able to take card payments until the

15th at the earliest. Cash is always good though, if anyone actually carries it these days.

The sewing tables should be complete on Friday and the machine will be installed over the weekend

sometime, this is getting urgent as I have a ton of canvas work backing up and have decided not to

take on any more large canvas work until that is cleared but small repairs can still be squeezed in.

hope to see you all at the shop at Bramerton Woods End sometime :-)

Regards

Richard

thanks Mark, Brian

It will be great to see you, and best of all when you get bored with my shop the

pub is only 50 feet away :-)

Its a really good job I don't drink much :-)cheersbar

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

hiya

I will be very happy to see you there. This last couple of weeks haven't exactly been inspiring

with the rain rain and more rain keeping people away but as it feels like a proper April i'm putting my money

on it being a fantastic summer :-)

This week I have received a stock of Vivtar 8x50 binoculars and also some nice fishing tackle and tool boxes

which are treated to prevent the contents either tools or tackle going rusty !!

How many times do you rummage around in your on board toolbox and pull out a rusty orange hand ?

I haven't opened the tackle box delivery yet but there should be some pink !! tackle boxes in there too :-)

A perfect gift for the lady fisherwoman in your life :-)

Regards

Rich