buying fishing bait on southern broads.

sleepyjoe

hiya

I stock sweetcorn and a small pots of boilies at my shop at Bramerton Woods End nr Norwich

but the local fishermen tell me they don't use that many maggots because they catch too many eels with

them.

there is a bait machine outside Peachments shop at Brundall but mooring is a problem.

If there is a call for it I will stock maggots or worms but the sweetcorn seems to suffice,

what you can do is if you are staying on Bramerton green overnight I can stop by the tackle shop

I pass on my way to my shop and pick some up for you.. number at the bottom.

Richard

hiya

I stock sweetcorn and a small pots of boilies at my shop at Bramerton Woods End nr Norwich

but the local fishermen tell me they don't use that many maggots because they catch too many eels with

them.

there is a bait machine outside Peachments shop at Brundall but mooring is a problem.

If there is a call for it I will stock maggots or worms but the sweetcorn seems to suffice,

what you can do is if you are staying on Bramerton green overnight I can stop by the tackle shop

I pass on my way to my shop and pick some up for you.. number at the bottom.

Richard

thanks Richard

we hope to get up to woods end i have never fished with sweetcorn is it the stuff you buy in tins or the cobs,

as i think you have gathered i am not a seasoned angler i only fish on holiday and not very good at it,

thank you for your offer,

thanks everyone for your kind welcomes.

joe

i have never fished with sweetcorn is it the stuff you buy in tins or the cobs,

Depends what size fish you are going for. I wouldn't use a whole cob just in case you catch a big one, and it pulls the boat down. :naughty:

I have popped to the supermarket before and bought a bag of frozen sweetcorn, a lot less messy with no juice to worry about.

Tight lines

Depends what size fish you are going for. I wouldn't use a whole cob just in case you catch a big one, and it pulls the boat down. :naughty:

I have popped to the supermarket before and bought a bag of frozen sweetcorn, a lot less messy with no juice to worry about.

Tight lines

:naughty::naughty::lol::lol::clap:clap