Herbert Woods 2013

Broads01

I received my copy of the Herbert Woods brochure in the post. I'm old fashioned about brochures - I like browsing online but there's nothing like a good old fashioned paper version.

I'm reasonably impressed, having been slightly underwhelmed by Woods' offering in the past. I like the new simpler pricing structure, albeit there's now a heck of a jump in price between each banding. It does mean that, Easter aside, you can get the bottom (Band A in Hoseasons speak) price band right up to the middle of May. I like the separate pricing sheet, data all one page thing as well, but then I am a data man and it won't be to everyone's taste. Best of all though some boats are now available for Wednesday & Sunday starts, so if you work Monday to Friday like me you can have a 4 night short break starting on a Wednesday and only need to 'spend' 3 work holiday days - result!

:wave hi all ive also got abit more info too, from today wifi is available across herbert woods marina, & it is free to all boater & cottage customers, & it is also available to everyone else but charges will apply, you'll get 90 minutes for £ 5.99 & 24 hours for £ 9.99 , to access their wifi whilst on site ,simply select one of the wifi spark' wireless network connection ,then enter your subscriber login details, or buy time using secure online payment system, lori :Stinky