Boat For Sale----Not

Hi all,

I feel very humbled by the good wishes I received when I first reported that my boat 'Moonlight' was to be put up for sale due to my wifes problems. We have since been talking, and what we have decided seems to make sense to me. Although she is still in a very precarious state, she is definately a lot improved, and a visit to the hospital on Thursday will hopefully agree with us, God willing, . So it is with many good wishes to all, that we have decided I should keep the boat, for a while anyway, and especially as the market is so low we should wait awhile. If I were to receive an offer I would obviously consider it, but as from now, I'm going to keep it. So I'm afraid I might have to do some more lone boating, for a while anyway.

Regards to all

Baz

Hey Baz! thats good news on BOTH Counts, Jude and me would miss your Ugly Mug, Now! you just need to get the Mrs on the boat for a bit of R&R and you'll be set, plus she probably makes better tea than you anyway, It's great to hear the wifes on the mend but I bet she'll be glad when you go to the boat so she can get a bit of peace and quite, let us know next time your at the Marina, who knows you may even get one of Judes famous fry-ups,,,

Regards Frank and Judi,,