oulton broad

loribear

hi all just visited oulton broad, have come down fir the day, but noticed at the other side of the pontoon on the park side that there is a concrete ledge with water over it, has the ledge dropped or has the water risen over it? lori

hi all as i said yesterday, me & hubby went down to broads for the day, but on the way down the air conditioning went, Oh dear, anyway our first stop was at beccles & we went & sat by the river having a coffee, there was only about 3 boats there, very quiet for this time of year, then we went onto oulton broad & had a wslk round the park, & it's hardly changed since i was a youngster, & YES it was along time ago before anybody says anything lol, we then meandered over to potter heigham, i could'nt believ how many boats were for sale there, & they seem to be alot cheaper diwn there than up here, after that we popped over to horning as we usually like to finish in the swan hotel, & look what we saw, post-296-0-67815700-1367400753_thumb.jpg friday girl, but not no john, you missed out there john lol, we were going to buy you both a drink lol, anyway, after that we had a very long journey home because of road works, which added an extra half an hour onto our travels, lori

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lori, hi... Believe it or not this is the first time I've seen this post!

It was our second night oop North and we were heading for Coltishall when we saw a vacanyt mooring on the Staithe.

Sotrry you couldn't buy us a drink as the meal in the Bure Valley Fish Restaurant cleaned me out!

• Like 1