cromer webcam

loribear

Well as my post wont let me the originator edit it , I will start a new post..   How strange..

Well done Lori for finding the camera.  I can get it as I have Chrome but hubby is on MSN I think it is and cant.  Is there anything you have to download to get the web cam to show.    He cannot even receive The Waveney Centre web cam either.

Well as my post wont let me the originator edit it , I will start a new post..   How strange..

Well done Lori for finding the camera.  I can get it as I have Chrome but hubby is on MSN I think it is and cant.  Is there anything you have to download to get the web cam to show.    He cannot even receive The Waveney Centre web cam either.

hi hylander , i use opera on both my laptop & phone .lori smiley-happy005.gif

He has loaded Chrome on his lap top (very reluctantly I have to say ) and now he can see the web cam.    It really is good as you are seeing it in real time.     I have sent the link to my sister in Kent who has told me, last year she went on a coach trip and they stopped in Cromer and that was exactly where she walked.     That has brightened her day.   Again thank you.

• Like 1

smilie_girl_205.gif Aah , your welcome flower ,that's great news, ive never been a fan of chrome myself, every time i downloaded it i funmoods came with & i could'nt put anything in searchbox because it took over, i'm glad your sister likes the link, it seems abit better than nl link lol , lori smilie_girl_017.gif