Wroxham and Potter Heigham Bridges

SueH

Geeze there's always one, :roll: I often wonder how they sometimes get the bigger boats under Wroxham, I can remember quite a few times when moored at Wroxham watching Connoisseur loading up the decks with 45 gallon drums of water so they could get their boats under the bridge, I can't work out if boats have got smaller, the water level is lower now, or people have just got braver,,,

Frank,,,

post-18022-0-73098000-1393249577_thumb.jpost-18022-0-50127400-1393249630_thumb.jWroxham Bridge I have been going through for just under 40 years. My avatar is the first boat I hired from Porter & Haylett "SunGlory" After 10 mins max instruction I had to negotiate Wroxham Bridge,

Perhaps the shock of never doing it before and knowing I had to do it I stood up aimed for the keystone and bobs yer uncle I was through no problem. I think maybe that is why I have never had a problem with bridges, although I do respect them and the craft I hire. The pics attached were of Silver Gem 4 I brought back through the bridge on a highish tide in the days before a Pilot was there.

• Like 1