Making the most of it.... the weather that is.

The forecast looks good, just a slight worry for tonight as the seagulls were flying inland at about 17.00hrs (normally heralds a storm)

It could of course be confined to the sea and we will be fine.inland, worth the salty bottoms checking if they are going out.

Martin..The seagulls are inland because Tracy has burnt the dinner and slung it in the garden....are you going to boat this weekend or the boat jumble at paddock wood ??.

Sorry to hear that Martin.... If you need anything up at the boat or checking ect don't hesitate to ask as I'm up there at least once a week.

RE.Seagulls that would be Eric Cantana chugging up the medway.

I just thought you lot might like to know, i went to work on Saturday Morning, and did the visiting friends bit in the afternoon and evening. Sunday saw us up early and down to a local B&Q to get some drawer runners, then back home to dig up a couple of tree stumps and all the root systems. I did the first ok, but the second is much larger and longer, and i ran out of time, and free back and shoulder muscles, so will have it to look forward to THIS weekend too.  

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends afloat?.

Regards and best wishes to all .................... Neil.

Spent last 2 days at the boat working my fingers to the bone NOT..... Weather's been fantastic but did notice the water levels very low.... lots of chocolate soup being churned up when trying to get off the mooring in the marina.

Only got a couple of hours to do at work today then back to the boat for the weekend.... in between visits to the pub I am going to be doing my all time favourite job of changing fuel filters....NOT.

So if any of you are about on the northern side and notice a wiff in the air of diesel I would be guessing that will be me as I usually get it all over myself.

Only got a couple of hours to do at work today then back to the boat for the weekend.... in between visits to the pub I am going to be doing my all time favourite job of changing fuel filters....NOT.

So if any of you are about on the northern side and notice a wiff in the air of diesel I would be guessing that will be me as I usually get it all over myself.

Other way round for me, working this weekend then back to the boat tuesday for the rest of the week.

Got a new glowplug to fit in the Mikuni, had to come home and walk round the corner to pick one up from here, http://www.melloronlineshop.co.uk/shop.php?action=index

Also some blinds to fit and boat to give a good clean down, may even get out for a cruise this time.

Unfortunately be one my own again. :naughty: