Watch out for the Birthday Boy

Hi all.. watch out for the birthday boy Mike on Friday 18th.... it will be his 50th and is planning a birthday cruise from Potter to Salhouse around lunch time and overnighting at Salhouse.

His boat is called Lady Lindar 103D and is a blue and white Alpha 26 ......it will be coverd both inside and out in the usual birthday balloons and banners and anything else i can stick on it much to his dismay but serves him right for trusting me with his spare keys.

If you see Mike and his wife Janice enroute to Salhouse give him a cheer,hoot,wave,custard pie, water bomb or join us for a beer and wine it will make his day.

Please dont chuck anything at the boat following them as ive just cleaned it.

Hi all.. watch out for the birthday boy Mike on Friday 18th.... it will be his 50th and is planning a birthday cruise from Potter to Salhouse around lunch time and overnighting at Salhouse.

His boat is called Lady Lindar 103D and is a blue and white Alpha 26 ......it will be coverd both inside and out in the usual birthday balloons and banners and anything else i can stick on it much to his dismay but serves him right for trusting me with his spare keys.

Oh My Goodness, you naughty boy :norty: .

Mike will be so suprised :shocked , best birthday he has ever had I should think :clap

Here's waving back at you all in readyness :wave

Jan

I'm pretty sure the merriment and partying theme will last all weekend and I'm sure Mike would be more than happy for anyone to come along and enjoy partaking in raising a glass or two with him.

I'm so glad that he hasn't got a clue about what's happening!!

The sun is shining, hurray. We've both come to the broads with a bad cold and laryngitis but still had a nice time. All the baloons are now off the boat lol. Steve and Tracy did any excellent job and between you and I it's Steve's (sidestand) 50th in July (26th I think) but keep it to your self it's our little secret lol

Jan