SOUTHAMPTON BOATSHOW 2014

SPEEDTRIPLE

• 5 weeks later...

I've just returned from the show, it's not open yet but I work for VP and the engines were craned onto the stand today. 

I would have been home a lot earlier if someone had not hogged the crane for so long!! 

Anyway, I will be on the VP stand the 1st Friday, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.  If anyone is down please pop in and say hi - I'm the fat one with glasses, eye glasses not beer glasses !

• Like 1

I've just returned from the show, it's not open yet but I work for VP and the engines were craned onto the stand today. 

I would have been home a lot earlier if someone had not hogged the crane for so long!! 

Anyway, I will be on the VP stand the 1st Friday, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.  If anyone is down please pop in and say hi - I'm the fat one with glasses, eye glasses not beer glasses !

Yeah, a likely story if ever i heard one.

I bet if i saw you there, you`d have a beer glass in hand?. :naughty: :naughty: .

So you won`t be there on Wednesday then Neil?.

Only burger and coffee vans there until the 1st day on Friday, no beer yet!  The Guiness stand will be hosting a variety of tribute bands so I'm sure there will be a few visits to the "Irish office" at the end of most days....

I'm currently looking at pile of boxes and wondering how we can fit it into 2 x Volvo V70's to drive down tomorrow.

Not there Wednesday I'm afraid.

Hi all,

The 2014 Southamton Boatshow is only abot 4 weeks away, is anybody venturing to the South coast for a visit?.

Karen and i will be going on the Wednesday, as we were given tickets last week, so going on the Wednesday will break the week up.

I will be down there on Wednesday Neil, working with Luke on the Marine Teak stand. pop in and say hello. :)