Pensioners attempted bank robbery in Holt

A bearded man described to be in his 60-70's is being sought after his attempted robbery of a bank in holt.

For once I am glad I was in Sheffield, for the story please see the following story:-

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/we_don_t_expect_things_like_this_to_happen_hunt_is_on_for_older_man_who_attempted_to_rob_a_holt_bank_1_3737147

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

......For once I am glad I was in Sheffield,......

You made me smile there Alan.

I'd much rather take my chances walking around Holt than Sheffield.....  :)

Hi Strowwager,

You and me both, on the very rare times we venture into Sheffield I take Tan for protection :naughty:

Holt is a great place, we like to go there leading up to Christmas, we may do again this year being as we are on the boat from the 2nd to 9th December, prepared its a great time to be on the rivers. 

Regards

Alan

Hi Roy,

Late yesterday there was a picture of the man the police were looking for, I wish I had updated the post then, I guess because the man has been charged the papers had to pull the picture.

The witnesses I would say were correct in their estimates, the man did look older than me.

Regards

Alan