Kings Head, Wroxham.

Hi all,

I read somewhere on here that the place is getting a revamp, I wonder if they will repair or have they already done so their own mooring area? With the loss above the Railway Briadge of some of the moorings, I would have thought it would be advantageous to the Pub/Hotel to bring their moorings back up to scratch.

cheers Iain.

The Kings head reopens this weekend after major( not before time) refurb. Will be interesting to see how prices have changed. Use it quite a lot in Summer. I did not realise we have lost some moorings up from railway bridge. Have not been able to get under bridge for a while now.

They Still had a heck of a lot of work to do on Wednesday when we were going past the pub, we looked into some of the windows, bare walls, plastering to be done and no sign of decoration.

Any of these refits that I have worked on, always opened as planed but only just with dozens of extra tradesman on site on the last few days, one I worked on had about 20 guys in the roof spaces all doing various different jobs. Joiners and plasters with circular saws and mixing plaster on top of new carpets, French polishers trying to polish the bar tops with dust everywhere, bodies all over the place, it is a wonder it ever gets finished (well almost finished).

Regards

Alan