Nurdles Scrunned & Wizards

Timbo

I'm still not dead! Neither is Uncle Albert. Been a bit quiet and intermittent of late due to having my 'nurdles scrunned', as Maurice Mynah would have it, or due to a Pontine Infarct as the mountebank puts it. To be honest Pontine Infarct sounds more like a bloody wizard than a diagnosis. For those still scratching their heads at all my burbling...and I'm looking over the top of my glasses at you Gracie... I had a bit of a stroke in the brain stem. Nothing to worry about, a minor blip, although it has caused me to ponder the nature of mental capacity. You see while all this has been going on with me, Uncle Albert's solicitor has had the old boy's noodle noggin functions assessed so we can put him back in control of his own assets at last. Apparently Uncle Albert is in full possession of his faculties, while they are not sure about me? The prospect of impending divorce has had a remarkable effect on Uncle Albert...increased mobility, looking after his own needs and desperate to be back afloat this year. As for me? Well I'm getting better daily, back to walking the beagles and waiting to be given the OK to drive so I can get back down to the boat.

Thanks to Doug and Jon and everyone at Wayford for keeping both RT afloat and my backside out of the water!

• Like 3

So sorry to hear that Timbo, glad you are on the mend, take lots of care and you'll soon be afloat, can't think of a better way to recover than on the Broads.

They may make me scratch my head at times but I have missed your burblings so get yourself better and start typing Lol

All the very best to you :kiss

Grace

Aye Tim, yeah canny beat a guid nurddle blubber thingy. Am shure yer faither will act as Sat Nav wance you are on yer way tae the boat. As Mark and Grace said, take it easy peasy, nae marathon running just the gentle walk wi the twa Beagles.

Seriously get back to full fitness soon Tim, and back down to your lovely woodie thats RT.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1