Richardsons Capri and Barbados total refits.

C.Ricko

....The others were not quite stripped to bare shells as they retain the original mahogany bunk fronts and drawers which what gives these boats such character.....

I dunno, half a job Richo's! :naughty:

Anyhow, its good fun sitting here making it up so please dont make me excercise my moderator buttons!

Those Ocean 30 front cabins are very smart... retro at its best, though I am suprised your arppear to be keeping the Brave Hearts recirculating toilet (omitted from your list of updates)... possibly retro at its worst, though I had heard rumour some of your customers were unapproving of your choices in toilets so maybe this will sort it out :naughty:

Will the Seamaster 30 cc not go back in with a Swiftway style folding canopy... I am sure she used to be Maid Angelina that came from TW Allen but I know you are not convinced.

Dan

I'm really glad that you are considering re-fitting Brave Heart and putting her back in the hire Fleet. As I said before I think they are the best boats on the Broads. I remember in the 90's there seemed to be loads of Ocean 30's for hire, mainly from Hearts, but the majority of them seem to be in private ownership now.

Hi Mike/Mick,

I have always liked the ocean 30s, Dad put in the first order of 17 of these when he had a share in Aquafibre, they stayed in the Richardons fleet as Escapades, Tideways, Pacemakers, some then went to the Thames and Hearts and were sold off when the yards shut..

the ocean 30s are nice the rear cabin always do look very big but i dont like the cockpit to saloon door its tiny other than that there a top design...

Clive are you planning to stick the ideal 40 you have up for sale back in the fleet i think it was a stunning modern gem

Jonny ice sliceice slice