Morning

John

Hello thought I'd better put abit in here. We have just moved our boat up to the broads after 7yrs on the great ouse. We moor at Langley. Myself Emma and young jack (6) have enjoyed it so far and are looking forward to exploring the broads.

• Like 3

:welcome:  John, I hope you realise what you have let yourselves into by joining this forum. If you are not mad already, you will be soon. There are a lot of nutters on here, including me, but we are all very friendly and helpful.

Broadscot and Ranworth Breeze, will monitor any misbehaviour and Grace acts as the neighbourhood watch, all under the administration of Jaws Orca. But don't let that put you off. It's ok, I am suffering with Broads Fever, a symptom that comes on when you are in holiday mode by getting over excited. It goes away after your holiday is over, until the next time.

• Like 3

Geoff, I can't take anywhere near the praise for the administration side.. I don't really do much.. It's all down to Jonzo and the rest of the team :)

With regards to the fever.. it does get worse, there's no cure.. just lots more trips to norfolk.. try not to drink and eat too much when you are here too as I swear its something in the food and beers.. :)

cheers

• Like 2

Hi John and :welcome: to the madhouse from me

As Geoff say's we are a bunch of friendly nutters (by the way does anyone realise Geoff & Wendy are on their way tomorrow) :party:

I feel I must correct Geoff on one small matter though, when he mentions Broads Fever going away when you get home.

I'm Sorry to say Geoff (Happy to say really) your stuck with it.....it just starts you thinking towards the next time.......and theres always a next time :party1:

Seriously John Your welcome ....hope you have fun

• Like 2