Sad to be home

lnormski

Was on the NB last week and absolutely loved it! The weather was fab (albeit a bit windy on the sundeck!) but the waterways were lovely and quiet.  So sad to be home now (even the children cried when we left!).  Cant wait to come back to the Broads and explore the places we were unable to visit this time (as we couldn't go under any of the bridges)

Thanks to the Richardson s team for waiting for us on the Monday as we were a tad late in arriving.  pirate

• Like 6

Oh boy, do most of us know that giving the Boat back feeling, that's the only bad thing about a Broads holiday in fact the guy's at Rickos have to practically hold me down to get the keys from me lol

Glad you had a lovely time and a very warm welcome aboard the Forum  :wave

Grace

• Like 3

:) Glad you all enjoyed your time! A week is nowhere near enough time to see anything and I bet you found you was just getting the hang of the boat when you have to give it back.. Be careful though if you go for two weeks it really is impossible to get back and when you return home you really will feel like you went to Mars or something!  

I bet you will be back.. and I bet you have already or are just about to look at Hoseasons/Richardsons website for the next booking ;) (Slightly bigger boat? ;) )  - Don't forget I believe Richardsons do a second holiday discount so it makes sense to return quickly?  :dance

Please feel free to write a tale about your trip up and include some pictures.. you should find it helps with the grieving process ;) 

Lol Grace - Why do I have the image, in my head,  of someone putting a new box of shoes under your nose to tempt you off the boat??  :hardhat:

• Like 4

Just look at it this way and you wont feel so down...... you are now 1 week closer to your next voyage :dance

Nice way to look at things

Glad you had a good time Inormski, I agree about writing up your holiday for the forum, it not only keeps us nosey parkers entertained but it's a permanent reminder of your holiday for you.

Our fun starts on Saturday so watch this space

I have this vision of Grace being tempted off her boat by Clive laying out a long line of shoes towards the car park, like a scene from ET (meaning the alien following the line of M&M's not that Grace reminds me of ET)

I better get my coat

• Like 4

Very funny guys but you are not far off I can tell you, the only reason I give the Boat back is that I would get arrested if I didn't. I do hope I don't remind you of ET David, now you really must excuse me while I log off and 'Phone Home' Lol :naughty:

Grace

• Like 3

Hi Grace,

Being a Moderator, I of course fully understand you crying and screamming and jumping up and down like a demented god knows what! :dance  Too that I may add, calm down young lady, big deep breaths....BREATHS I said, think of your nearest Clarks shoe store when you return home, you wont feel any better leaving the boat behind, BUT, you will have added another pair of shoes to your collection!!! :naughty:

cheers Iain 

• Like 2

Hi Inormski,

Sorry for going off topic, but I have to keep Gracie in check (I wish!) 

Yes, your smitten, all the signs are there, sorry no cure, there again would you wish a cure? As the other have said they are very  :liar nosey, and love holiday tales and pic. BTW so do I ! :naughty:  Look forward to reading about your adventures on the Broads. :)

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

How usually do people upload pics. Have a lovely shot at Ranworth (now dubbed my spiritual home :) ) absolutely love it there.. Quiet, beautiful and the view from the top of the church was amazing.

If you are on a PC/Laptop. When you reply you will see a "More Reply Options" button. If you click on this you will then see a Uploads button below the reply box.

If you are using the Mobile/Tablet app click on the "+" icon beside the reply box and select images.

cheers