A sunset over the Isle of Arran

BroadScot

I can confirm Iain, I HAVE seen the sun in Scotland.

I remember one day back in 2003 I think, going to see James Taylor at Edinburgh Castle and it was a scorcher of a day.

(not the only time I've seen the sun I must add )

Mind I've seen some of the bad stuff as well when we went to The Isle of Bute

Another time on Loch Oich (not boating) I think we had every type of weather in the week. But it still looked stunning whatever the weather

• Like 1

I actually had a week in the South West of Ireland many years ago where it didn't rain and the sun was scorchio for the whole week!!

The locals couldn't go outside it was so sunny :bow  :bow

Never go back to the same place again, as tried 2 yrs ago and we had horizontal rain for a whole week and we did the whole of Ireland to try and find the sun!!

I have to admit, I have also seen the sun in Scotland so it does exist just like Nessie. 

• Like 2

HI folks,

It is with deepest regret I have to inform you its wall to wall sun again today. :naughty:  Went down to President Eisenhowers wee holiday pad... Culzean Castle. Well if I am being honest he was gifted a room there.

post-18022-0-84430200-1429630409_thumb.jpost-18022-0-40738000-1429630370_thumb.jpost-18022-0-36308900-1429630340_thumb.jpost-18022-0-30425900-1429630294_thumb.j

cheers Iain

• Like 3

Stop it Iain!!!

I am stuck at home working because someone derailed an underground train this morning.

Now this might not sound a bad thing, but I haven't even been out to see the sun! - which has been shining in the South all day as well. No doubt it will be getting cold by the time I get outside.

Still at least I missed all the sweaty bodies and saved a few quid :dance  :dance