Water under floor help required

Well at least no end of options and places to look - hope you have plenty of time to check these all out! :naughty:

It's going to be so obvious when you find it!!

We had water getting into the engine bay and for months I struggled to find out where it came from. Then one day when it was throwing it down I was working in the engine bay and saw the leak - it was on my swim platform and there was a panel that looked perfectly sealed to the naked eye, that was leaking quite a lot of water - it filled up a section of the underneath the swim platform and then ran into the engine bay any rocking on the boat and a minor wave of water came trundling in - it always looked pretty serious given the amount of water that was getting in, but was a really simple fix with some sealant.

Also like Captn Matt I had a leak (in the engine bay again - note to self remove engine bay) this year - was a leaky 'O' ring on the pressure side of the fresh water pump. Pump had been on all night and not kicked in once, but the small leak put several pints of water in the engine bay in 24hrs. 

Good luck and happy hunting.

• 1 month later...

Well after all the rain my little puddle of water has started to form again and as it had all but dried up this time its pretty obvious its coming in forward of where i have found it which narrows it down somewhat! To about an area of 30ft

• Like 1