Let's hope it stays dry!

Well round two this afternoon/evening, hopefully, and no rain! I am of course talking about the second ODI England v New Zealand at the Kia Oval. 

Time for my lunch before battle commences. If anything half as good as Tuesday's match, we are in for a treat!

Just hope it stays dry!

cheers Iain.

Not exactly gripping at the moment

. 4 wickets gone. Need a minor miracle this evening.

Hi Monica,

I would not like to bowl on that wicket, its a batsman's paradise! Chasing a big score should still be getable at the Oval. I must say though, I have not been overly impressed with Jordan's bowling today.

cheers Iain

Listening to Beefy neither is he.

Well a big run chase indeed. I hope Peter Willey's son gets his chance soon. He's a pretty nippy lefttie bowler, and can give it a fair old whack with the bat also. Its moving up a level though.

cheers Iain.

For those of you who didn't know my love for the game of cricket,you do now :naughty:  If you are not on the Broads on Saturday do try and watch the last of the most amazing five ODI Series of matches from Durham. A smashing ground with loads of atmosphere! 

cheers Iain

p.s. Enjoy Monica :party:

We were glued yesterday to the cricket.       Watched until the last and what a fantastic result for England.    Also what fantastic oppositiion, their attitude could be well copied by some of the losing opponents in other sports.   The Kiwis were the first to pat Root on the back when he got his hundred.      

Roll on Saturday........

• Like 2

Well, Griff will be pleased, a Yorkie wins the series ! :clap  :clap  :clap  I thought the series was going to be ruined by that now out of date Duckworth/Lewis scoring system. I cannot understand, after clubs have spent small fortunes on floodlight systems, matches have to be curtailed. People pay a lot of hard earned to go to these games.

A great game of cricket yet again, if not as explosive. Well done England. :clap   

Congratulations to both teams for fabulous entertainment!!! :bow  Roll on next month and The ASHES.

cheers Iain