Copying Web Cam Photos

Hylander

Up until now if I had seen something of interest on say the Wroxham Web Cam,   I just right clicked and saved a copy of the photo.     Now all of a sudden because I am using Google Chrome it saves into some weired Google Chrome file which takes a hell of a lot of usage.    I have managed this morning to delete these files (God knows how) I have cleared my history and that seems to have done the trick.     Has anyone else had this problem.     

This is a PHP file and is contained within the webcam page HTML I think.  I think they have changed the way the webcam information is presented on the web page to speed up the streaming of the images.

The best remedy for saving images I can suggest is to the use Print screen button the keyboard and then save the copied screen shot. Hope this helps?

Thank you.    I have tried to use the 'snapshot' function but the piccies are so tiny.    I certainly will not be saving as I used to which usually gavea  'live' caption.

I just wondered what on earth I had done so wrong.

I've just taken a snapshot using the drop down on the top right of the picture, then went into recent snaps if you click the snap then click large it saves as a 350mb jpg file and s good size.

I've seen where you right clicked the video shot and it saved as a php file but it saved asa 0mb file for me.

Glad to see BB cam updating a bit faster than last year.