Stalham swimming pool?

Wonderwall

Found this on google....   http://www.broadsidechaletparkstalham.com/About-Us.html

cheers Iain.

Thanks. It's not clear if it's open to the public, but stalham has never been a faviroute place of mine for any longer than a brief stop.

Like to keep all options open though, and a wee bit exercise with a proper shower and shave is always welcome!!

Tick tock, in eight days I will be enroute !! Yee haa!!!

Thanks. It's not clear if it's open to the public, but stalham has never been a faviroute place of mine for any longer than a brief stop.

Like to keep all options open though, and a wee bit exercise with a proper shower and shave is always welcome!!

Tick tock, in eight days I will be enroute !! Yee haa!!!

Oh you are missing out on an excellent Indian Restaurant (Oasis2) and The Swan Inn does first class food also IMHO. :)

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Oh you are missing out on an excellent Indian Restaurant (Oasis2) and The Swan Inn does first class food also IMHO. :)

cheers Iain.

Am I missing a mooring?

There's a couple which are never vacant near the musuem, and boatyards tend to be not the bonniest places to be. Can never find a mooring I'm happy to stay at for long. Go on , let me into a secret!!!!

Well, pootle up to Sutton Staithe, if boatyards are not for you. To be fair to Richos, their yard is very trim and well kept. I use to manage to moor up at the old Staithe next to Mooncraft yard, every time we came down to go to the old Tuesday Market. Looks like you have just been unlucky up there.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Well, pootle up to Sutton Staithe, if boatyards are not for you. To be fair to Richos, their yard is very trim and well kept. I use to manage to moor up at the old Staithe next to Mooncraft yard, every time we came down to go to the old Tuesday Market. Looks like you have just been unlucky up there.

cheers Iain.

It's usually the straithe I moor. Nice hotel with good food beers darts,and pool and just a small cruise to many a tranquil quiet mooring for the last few hours of the day spent fishing.

As I'm sure you can tell, I'm getting in the mood!!!

cheers

• Like 1

There are a number of swimming pools in Norfolk that few people know about - did you know for example there is one in Neatishead?

Funnily enough found it on web last night. Is that the barn one? I assumed it was for villagers only, I.e. A local allowed other locals to use it.

• Like 1

Funnily enough found it on web last night. Is that the barn one? I assumed it was for villagers only, I.e. A local allowed other locals to use it.

I think there's some kind of membership system operating, almost like a syndicate boat share, with small groups of people having their private time in the pool.  There's a number of similar schemes dotted around the county, but they do advertise availabilty.