Inline filters website

I need to buy 4 filters for my boat, 3 fuel one oil and ive found this website, usually I am an advocate of using the local supplier but the local suppliers prices are massively more than the Inline Filters website which leads me to think the local supplier is lifting my leg!! On the website I put my engine model number in and it brings up the filters that they claim can be used on my engine, has anyone else ever ordered from Inline Filters and if so did you recieve the right filters for your job?!

I have managed to cross reference my old crosland filters using the parts numbers, 4 filters for £23.95 delivered so not bad at all...almost £14 each from a local supplier.....thats taking the michael and then some! But atleast i priced up local first so my conscience is clear

The cross reference from Crosland Filters which all mine are gave Baldwin Filter part no's so i presume they will all be the Baldwin equivelants but I cant say that ive ever heard of Baldwin before. I will remember the Gt Yarmouth place for future

I recieved my order of 4 filters yesterday, they have supplied me 2 Baldwin filters which fit the water seperators and 2 Mann filters for oil and fuel. Ive been up this morning and fitted the 2 water seperator ones which fit perfectly and I will be doing the other 2 tomorrow. So far so good and I think i made quite a big saving buying from inlinefilters.co.uk