Brinkcraft camera

lincan

Hi Lincan,

I use the camera by first logging in then when it is my turn you select a camera position, by clicking the drop down box indicated on the attached image. 

Hope this helps

David

P.S. Can someone please explain how to add the image directly into the post please?

post-712-0-86172100-1439057737_thumb.jpg

Click on 'control this camera'. When it's your turn (it tells you the rough waiting time at the bottom) the drop down menu will appear. However you have to be logged in. And you have to register in order to log in.

Hello JimG,

Thanks for your reply, but as you suggest, l am already registered to log in. When l click on the 'control', it tells me how many people are in front of me and how long it will be. Then when it's my turn, it tells me to click anywhere on the screen and how long l've got, but there's no drop down box to control it. As l've said, up until a while ago there wasn't any problem, and l am able to operate the Wherry Hotel web cam ok. I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't move when someone else is operating it and wondered if  others out there are having the same problem. Hey ho!! Saying that, l'm still a sado who's happy to watch what someone [anyone!] else is watching. Get a bit miffed though when something's getting interesting  at the bridge say, then. . .they move the camera! Thanks to those who have tried to help anyway.

Hi Lincan

i know what you mean about the camera moving just when something interesting happens.....very frustrating 

possibly clearing your browser cache could help, or try it on a different browser. Don't know if it will help as I've not had the problem but maybe worth a try