To all new members

ZimbiIV

Hello to all new members. I do not usually greet new members.

This is because if you are new members you have reached the point of no return.

The addiction  is now beyond salvation accept this and you will receive treatment  by regularly logging on and seeing you are not alone. Some off the members can seem normal but be aware they have the same affliction as you.

If you are hiring  for the first time help is always available here. 

If you have visited the broads before then have just found this site THERE is no redemption.

The NHS may say there is a cure but this is unproven I alone can help ( for a tank of fuel ). 

The answer is buy a boat be broke, wonder how you can sneak another visit, or how to hire that ?week this  year.

PLEASE  HELP ME I NEED TREATMENT.

next weekend.

Paul

• Like 4

Hello to all new members. I do not usually greet new members.

This is because if you are new members you have reached the point of no return.

The addiction  is now beyond salvation accept this and you will receive treatment  by regularly logging on and seeing you are not alone. Some off the members can seem normal but be aware they have the same affliction as you.

If you are hiring  for the first time help is always available here. 

If you have visited the broads before then have just found this site THERE is no redemption.

The NHS may say there is a cure but this is unproven I alone can help ( for a tank of fuel ). 

The answer is buy a boat be broke, wonder how you can sneak another visit, or how to hire that ?week this  year.

PLEASE  HELP ME I NEED TREATMENT.

next weekend.

Paul

Drink a gallon of Adnams Broadside, Paul. It won't cure anything, but you WILL enjoy the beer at the time! :naughty: Hic!

cheersIain

p.s. Nice post BTW!:clap

• Like 1