Norfolk Live cams

RayandCarole

On 1 February 2016 at 0:49 PM, JawsOrca said:

I'd more worried about using apple ;) There's nothing in chrome that I know off that would cause concern. Chrome is better written and helpful for developers so most websites will work a bit better in this compared to others. cheers 

Gave it go and seems more stable than Safari, which has been cr*p since they introduced the El Capitan system. Surprised because on previous updates Apple have resolved problems very quickly. 

Still have a few problems with Chrome. When using Fickr it tends to freeze when uploading while Safari refuses to show what I have uploaded! The result is I have both open. Upload on one and view what I have uploaded on the other!:pcwhack: 

Fred

Hi Fred, I think you need to put the apple device on a solid object, grab a heavy hammer and apply a continuous hammer action to the apple device . Go to respected computer shop and buy yourself a decent non apple replacement. That will resolve your problem. cheers 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...