Sign in to follow this  
Hockham Admiral

Birthday Bash

We so enjoyed last year's "do" at the Sutton Staithe Hotel that I wondered if anything is on for this year?

Talking with Barry (Red Rover) a couple of weeks ago and we wondered if it might be held South this year? Coldham Hall and the Reedham Ship have expressed interest in accomodating us, I'm sure there would be more... cheerscheerscheers

If members want it then of course we will have something John, as for the location I think that should be a members decision also so if it's south you want then south it will be. Just avoid the weekend of the 8th October if possible.

If members want it then of course we will have something John, as for the location I think that should be a members decision also so if it's south you want then south it will be. Just avoid the weekend of the 8th October if possible.

OK David. We are happy to organise it if no-one objects; so shall we start a new topic, or what?

Its your choice John, im sure the team will give you help and support where required :)

Were down in Norfolk for three weeks as from 7th Aug, but will miss out on any September or October bash due to our youngest daughters wedding on the 8th October, so wont be able to help out with any meets then.

Julz :wave

David, Hi

I'll leave this one open for a few more days to see if anyone has any other thoughts for dates/locations.

Then perhaps you would put a header, like "The Southern Broads Meet... etc" at the top of the pages? Possibly to read "NBN 4th Birthday Party....."