Saturday - It was a very mixed bag of weather this weekend . Even the solid lump that is Luna was being buffeted around in the strong gusts on Saturday and the rain lashed down but no leaks at all (forever grateful to Janet Anne for discovering the source of the leak when we first bought her) . As much as rain is a nuisance, its so reassuring to be on the boat occasionally at the time so you can see if there are any leaks. Shore power 99% done, windscreen wiper fixed, water pump issue fixed.
Sunday - Sunshine, lots of it and we took the opportunity to start varnishing. Never done this before but how satisfying! (almost as fun as puttying Chloe Jane!) The windscreen was in the worst state and will take many coats but at least its slightly more protected. We then took the canopy off and cleaned all the green and detritus from the areas you dont see when the canopy is up. Next job is painting Luna’s tatty areas and on a dry weekend.