Wifi And 4g

Movic

As our boat is moored at Horning we have been used to over the years to the black hole around Horning and  Salhouse for WIFI and any form of phone reception.

Whilst we enjoy a WIFI connection when we are in the Ferry Marina the phone signal has always been virtually non existent unless you stood in one spot. didn't move more than an inch, you might get a reception. Once you left the Marina it s all gone.

Until that it is Easter weekend where i enjoyed 4G and a phone reception around Horning and even at Salhouse !!! which was unheard of for O2. Not the strongest i agree but it is there.:shocked

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing ? but is the Black Hole of Horning disappearing I wonder:unsure:

• Like 2

:wave that sounds good if it is, but o2 has always been non existant on the broads, i ususally found that 3 & orange was the best there, so i hope it is getting better there, as we're staying there in september in a houseboat lol, & the signal problem is the one thing i forgot when booking it, so thanks for that bit of info movic, fingers crossed lol. lori

• Like 1

When we were out on the northern rivers in March I was able to get O2 reception in quite a lot of places where it had been nonexistent on other trips. Definitely an improvement ... if you want it. As Movic said, not having a signal is a blessing in some ways but it's reassuring to know that you stand a chance of having a service for use in emergencies.

• Like 2