offshore cruisers

If you need your new boats testing in a holiday situation, I can offer my services to try them out for you. I could even do it for free, :naughty:

Thus saving you loads of money.

I will let you know the dates I am available later.

GEOFF GEOFF GEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!! dam!!!

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

Thanks for the extra list of names Seaboater.

with any luck I will have to have some time off work when I will be able to put models next to the names with pictures from google images :lol:

Enjoy your drink!

• 4 months later...
Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi all, going back to Seamasters and Elysian/Madeiras, I think i`m right in saying that these were in fact built for river and estuaries, but if the sea is calm enough, ANY boat could be used at sea. We came across Lyme bay about 4 years ago in a Westerly Griffon 26ft yacht. It was as smooth as glass, and we were approx 10-12 miles offshore, and you could have had a canal narrowboat out there and it would have been as steady as a rock. The following day however was blowing gale force 8 gusting 9, and our boat was healing about 10 degrees while tied up in a marina. Talk about calm before the storm?????????. Anyway, back on subject, what about a name from the past..............Rampart. They were still making traditional wooden luxury offshore cruisers as late as the mid-late 80s. Another one has just come to mind................ Nelson. Regards to all.............Neil. cheersbar