Hiring A Rowing Dinghy

Wonderwall

I ask the well informed in here, and thank you for any replies/advice.

i am on the water , family of 4 , from the 2nd of July (Saphire light, if you see us, please come and say hello and share a beer )

i asked Herbert woods last week if they had any rowing boats for hire and the lass didn't think they had any available. She wasn't convincing me , so I will try again when I pick up boat.   However, if they have none, where could I hire one for a few days/ week?

I'm planning on going south for a few days , and not fussy to tow a boat over Breydon etc, but return to North for 5/6 days and would like to have a rowing boat from them onwards. So really looking for anywhere in the North who would hire me a rowing dinghy for a few days. 

Any advice? 

cheers folks 

• Like 1

Sorry Neil, I can't help you on where to hire a rowing boat as we have always booked one at the same time as hiring a boat, can't say I have heard you mention a few times about going on the Broads on the 2nd before :naughty:

Do other hire yards hire their rowing boats out to people who haven't hired from them? Might be worth a call to Richardsons maybe

Grace :kiss

• Like 1