Richardsons 2017 Offering

Broads01

• 2 weeks later...

just come back of major gem 2 good boat for  the money best handling boat had so far but that dame roof, i took padding and i still ending up banging my head about 4 or 5 times, monte carlo cant be as bad as antigua did get use to it after a couple of days did have trouble judging distance to the bank when coming in to moor.

a good tip maybe while crossing barton put some tape on the steering wheel top center while in a straight line then you will know where the center is at all times , it did help on antigua, got the idea from watching world rally championship. also  i should mention when the roof is shut your vision from the helm seat to your left is restricted because of the shape of the roof, then again it does not rain in norfolk anyway does it, one of the best features on these boats is the stern big outdoor area with sliding glass doors loved it for that alone.