Cruising On The Corsican New Vlog...

CheshireCat

Look forward to it sir. 

If im not kicked off anyway. :naughty:

its a shame you cant cook on the coal fire. 

Having just tried to use an aga. I would take my hat off to that sir.  

last time I tried it was frozen rabbit and it smelt horrendous. Now that may be normal, but I wasn't sure. 

11 minutes ago, Baitrunner said:

Look forward to it sir. 

If im not kicked off anyway. :naughty:

its a shame you cant cook on the coal fire. 

Having just tried to use an aga. I would take my hat off to that sir.  

last time I tried it was frozen rabbit and it smelt horrendous. Now that may be normal, but I wasn't sure. 

I use to cook on a Aga I loved it and really miss it would love to have one here at home , Now if I can't find Rabbit would you be happy if I done it with Chicken and you can just substitute it for Rabbit ...

Aga cooking is an art. 

Im not sure it was the best aga in the world but we struggled. And I had some good cooks with me. 

If it has to be chicken so be it ( I guess it may be hard to obtain on a boat)  Maybe you or another fine cook/chef can provide rabbit tips though? And that's not a humorous question involving Anne Summers. 

• Like 1

We are of out Friday on our weekend escapades and hopefully we will filming the third part of our new Vlog , sorry I have not posted the second part I have not edited it yet , I am weighting for a friend of mine to give me a quick lesson in editing as it is something I have never done before .  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I have been having an experiment with cooking Onion Bhajis.       

I am going to have a go at making them like this chap.    I am not that keen on hot oil at the best of times but if careful I suppose doable ,  I have even tried making them in the oven which wasn't much of a success.

Have you ever tried to make them.

23 hours ago, Hylander said:

I have been having an experiment with cooking Onion Bhajis.       

I am going to have a go at making them like this chap.    I am not that keen on hot oil at the best of times but if careful I suppose doable ,  I have even tried making them in the oven which wasn't much of a success.

Have you ever tried to make them.

Hello Hylander , I have just filmed a Vlog on how to make pakora it will go up not this week but next , pakora is made all most the same way , so if you weight and watch that Vlog you will see how its done .

I would even do a special Vlog just for you on how to make onion bhaji's not a problem I will do it this Saturday if you want let me no as they are so easy to make hope this helps you ...