Ranworth Breeze April 2017

Sounds like it was a mix of relaxing and being busy for you both Alan. I guess that's the thing about hiring ... you get on the boat, have your holiday, then leave it to the yard to make it ready for the next guests, fuelled up and pumped out. Not that we would ever leave a lot of mess, we do keep the boat tidy ... and make sure that all the washing up is done!

• Like 2

The best thing about owning is you can leave the boat stocked for the next visit and in a mess (if an early leave is in order) then tidy up when you get back.

Leaving order is normally up at 5 tea/coffee .Quilt, pillows etc. into vacuum bags just sealing them.

Everything out of the fridge into the cool bag, fridge off.

Leave.

Of course cleaning up is done the day before.

If I am on my own it's up at 5, coffee.

I just leave my sleeping bag to air off, everything else to take home will be in the car.

leave.

paul

I agree Paul,the only problem our first two trips.marina and I have spent most of the time cleaning the boats i said before thanks to a duck leaving a very unwelcome present for us.Still always look forward to the next trip.Now wheres that sponge

• Like 1