Fuel in yarmouth harbor

hi ya...

just to reiterate davids comment...Goodchilds (where we moor) are only open for fuel Mon-Fri business hours. But if you do stop there...do give us a shout! :grin:

adam and suzanne :pirate :pirate :pirate

Having read the YBW thread. It sums up everything about GY. Blot on the landscape is an understatement

I agree entirely Andy. What a cesspit that place is. You really would think the council would try to put in a bit of effort, but the whole place is decaying beyond belief.

Hello All,

The Fuel berth near the Lifeboat station is still in operation, it is operated by Paul Willament, he has a longshore supplies company just across the road from the LB. Go and have a look at his place, it's like going into a time warp.

To comment on when I got charged to enter the port to take on fuel, it should be OK for most of you, as most boats are kept up river, they do not levy the charge if you are going into the Broads, so the next time I go in for fuel, I will tell them I am inbound to the broads, get them to lift the 2 bridges, have lunch at the Berney Arms, 2 bridge lifts on the way out and refuel. There is more than one way of skinning a cat.

There is fuel in a couple of places in Lowestoft, Royal Norfolk and Suffolk, BFP Fish Selling and The Haven Marina.