Unable To Post From A Tablet

Morning Techies!

I can't post on the forum at the moment from my Asus tablet. I can like posts but the reply box is grey with no toolbar and I can't make it active. Creating a new post is the same. It's been fine before but this started yesterday. 

Tablet has been restarted. I've logged out and back in. I'm using Chrome on there not the app. My iPhone via Safari is fine. But when I'm at the caravan I only have wifi on the tablet which is why I want to get that working rather than using my data allowance on a small screen on my phone. 

Hi Jean

This sounds like it could be an image size problem, Helen had a similar problem a few weeks ago and I suggested reducing the image size which worked.

It could have something to do with the signal strength of your wifi connection. You obviously have a connection to the forum as you can post but pictures and video need a lot more bandwidth.

David