Happy Jax II 'Spot the Difference'

she looks sweet Clo like the door to hide the table under the helms seat also the space in the bow a nice island bed would go nicely in there but you have the boys so singles it must.

whats the next job?

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Hi Jonny

Thanks for your kind comments, The table has gone now as it has been replaced with our new sealine table. I have put the door on the old table alcove to give us a little more storage space. I have also been making new seating modules ready for Brian Taylor to re-upholster the seats, we are going for the swept round corner seat.

post-167-136713664081_thumb.jpg

Hi Col

just looking at the sofa mould once it was complete did you make shure those hatches came out?? wouldnt be a good thing if you found out there were stuff at the wrong time :grin:

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Hi Col

just looking at the sofa mould once it was complete did you make shure those hatches came out?? wouldnt be a good thing if you found out there were stuff at the wrong time :grin:

Jonny ice sliceice slice

They are three separate modules Jonny. Each will just lift off to give access to the lockers. Much the same as the existing cushions lift off now.

cheersbar

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Colin, that hardwood capping improves the look ten times over. I also like the the two person sofa behind the helm seat, as i think when these boats are built, they always cram in berths, but not enough seating for everybody on board. It`s also better for entertaning company. The curved settee backrest is also much more comfortable. We hired Aston Sapphire in October 96 which had the same seating arrangements as HJ2, but did`nt have the added advantage of the rear access door, which is why we did`nt hire one of Horizon crafts Lowliners for June this year. Unfortunately, my wife Karen (SWMBO), has a bad knee, so the steep steps from the upper helm are a definate no no. Anyway, keep up the good work, as she`s looking a lot better already. Regards to you and Lou.......................Neil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking good Col ,you will have to have "in at the Front and out at the rear ,signs " ,as they do at the boat shows,when you give tours at the meet.if you have any more bits to bend we have a steamer you could use if you wanted.Look forward to seeing you all . cheersbar

• 2 months later...

That looks very nice, one question though,

It has been reupholstered in magnolia Connolly leather as used on Aston Martin

never seen Aston Martin, I've got Aston Florida and dont remember it ever been upholstered in magnolia Connolly leather, or any of the other Astons come to think of it. :lol::lol::lol: