Time Flies By (when You're Enjoying Yourself)

I joined the NBN nearly ten years ago, mainly because it was a friendly forum about boats on The Broads. I see today that  I've averaged 1000 posts per year and I really must try to put more effort into it!

We had just moved from sea-going to river-going boating and although we had a fair bit of Yare-bound sailing twixt Brundall and Gorleston we knew little about anywhere else on The Broads.

Earliest Friday Girl, our Fairline Holiday, here shown when we visited St Peter Port in her with Daughter and Son and returned to Brundall!

Monday's Whim, St Peter's Port, Guernsey.jpg

Sea-going, our trusty old Freeward 30, Friday Girl 2

Little & Large001.jpg

Our "Froggy", Friday Girl 3, in Vlissingen

FG3 Flushing.JPG

And now Broads Bound until last year when I needed (and have since had) two new knees:

IMG_8691.JPG

I can honestly say that I've enjoyed every hour of it,  be it sail, motor, sea or river!

One day I'll finish the saga of all the adventures we've had in them all!     :default_beerchug:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Without doubt, Jean, Holland is God's Country for boating of whatever persuasion. 

We hired a Broads type cruiser there a few years ago in August and it was stunning. (School hols finish early August and prices drop by 50%). The canals and waterways extend hundreds of miles and most marinas are council owned in the centre of picturesque little towns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1