Two Former Abandoned Vessels For Auction By The Broads Authority

Good morning everyone,

I thought some members may want to know about an upcoming Broads Authority auction.

We are holding sealed-bid auctions to sell off two former abandoned vessels (sold separately).

The vessels are Clair De Lune (a 5.7m GRP/Timber Yacht, registration number 871P) and Troy (a 5.25m GRP Pegasus Pirate Yacht, registration number M251).

I have attached photos of both vessels to this post, however there is a PDF on our website with more pictures.

Bidding is conducted via a sealed-bid process and must be submitted using the Form of Offer paperwork (on the link below) by 12 noon on Friday 20 September 2019.

For further information, including details of an opportunity to view the vessels and for more details on how to submit a bid, please visit our website: https://www.broads-authority.gov.uk/news/sealed-bid-auctions-of-two-yachts

Thanks,

Tom

871p Clair De Lune.jpg

Troy (6).jpg

• Like 4

Looks as though the keel was once a drop keel and has been somehow sealed over? I don't know much about the Pegasus, but would have  thought it was once a trailer sailer. 

They are very much at home on the Broads.

The other one isn't a traditional Broads Cruiser as such, there is an A frame on deck. It looks too like the outboard went on fire at some point, but the boat saved.