Taxi Hoveton

Jbx5

A bit of useful information for a top taxi bloke.

Having had a bit of bad luck on Sunday night, it could only happen to me as I managed to lock myself  out of the boat  putting the external side sliding doors covers on the latch dropped slightly with no shoes, no phone or car keys etc. Sitting on the back of the boat with my head in my hands I came up with the idea to phone a taxi to take me back home to Salhouse for a spare set of keys. I  saw movement and a light on on Evening Shadow across the marina  (the gravel paths are very unforgiving with no shoes) to see if they would be so kind to borrow a phone which they were very helpful with. Easy you may think! Oh no all the local taxis finish at 8 pm it was 10.30pm. I got last resort phone number of a new taxi guy A 2 Z taxis who works Hoveton and Cromer and works nights, what a life saver he came within 10 minutes and charged £25 there and back.  Top bloke and I can’t thank him enough. His number is 01603 781112 or 07796781550.  Just glad I was back at Horning not  mud weighted on Barton as I was the night before !

John

• Like 7