Reedham Ferry Vacancy

Hylander

True but my section last year we was told 80% of which would be made redundant. Due to my age I thought  it best to take VR.Two weeks later 100% made redundant. I only know two people  in my section who got back into catering. There are many vacancies in pubs,Restaurants, Hotels and right across the board. Without  knowing the circumstances regarding the pub hard to know why he doesn't have  staff.I do agree however if furloughd staff have to return  to work.

at work i believe everyone except senior management was furloughed for some time, I was off 3 weeks and came back to a 4 week backlog of work, but some were off a lot longer, dependent on workload.

the managers who did continue working covering their teams voluntarily took a pay cut to 80% of their normal wage- all the way up to the CEO, as our work is loosly based on new construction, parts of our business dropped to 10% of pre covid work levels initially.

• Like 2