It's A Small World.

Chelsea14Ian

This morning  we went to the recycling centre at Caister.We parked up unloading, then I heard someone  behind me saying  excuse me!Turned round  it was Leslie,who used to run Eastwoods at Brundall. We hadn't  seen him for years.It seems he's standing  for Parish Council at Martham.So what are the chances of bumping into him like that after so long.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I went to an RAF base by Weston Super mare, and behind the counter of the on site bank was a guy I'd been to school with near Andover in Hampshire.

A guy I knew at the RAF base near Weston, I ran into walking down the street in London, He later worked for the same company as me But I was in MK, him in Borhamwood.

Another guy I was at School with in Inverness, I found behind a counter of the bank in Balivanich on Benbecula in the Outer Hebridies

A guy I was on shift with at RAF Neatishead, I met up with in Leuchars in Scotland (I was a civilian by then)  I've just met him again this October at The Radar Museum ...

On the other hand there's a guy at Horning sailing club, who was at RAF Neatishead at the same time as me... But we never met as we were on opposite shifts...