I Guess It Is Easter Holidays

Hylander

5 minutes ago, Karizma said:

Still a couple free at Potter Heigham about an hour ago, which surprised me with the amount of activity today.

We've gone for the 'quiet' option & its lovey out still.

potter.jpg

I read that the ‘quiet’ moorings had been closed, due to health and safety concerns.  I wonder if the closure has yet to take place, or they’ve had a rethink.

Good to hear, anyway.  Must visits for supplies are the butchers in Ludham (assuming that you’re not vegetarian, of course), the ‘pop-up bakery just along from Womack Staithe and  a meal at The Lion at Thurne.  Looking forward to heading north ourselves in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

They have 9 of those picnic boats @ 250 quid a day it's very nice business. I've hired one and they are very nicely fitted out. I think the Monday start cruisers are fully booked again 2morrow so yes a nice busy Easter it would seem. I still can't find out any info on the new design they've been working on. All I know was it was due to be launched this year and its an 8 berth boat. Guess covid put pay to that.