Rhond Anchors.

Hi. Am after some rhond (or rond) ground anchors. 

Anyone got any for sale? I'm in the Norwich area this week if anyone does I could pick them up. 

They will be used to hold a 30ft boat so 15inch would be ideal as a minimum I think. 

Thanks. 

Adam. 

4 hours ago, AdamB said:

Hi. Am after some rhond (or rond) ground anchors. 

Anyone got any for sale? I'm in the Norwich area this week if anyone does I could pick them up. 

They will be used to hold a 30ft boat so 15inch would be ideal as a minimum I think. 

Thanks. 

Adam. 

I have quite a few of varying different sizes and more than I will ever use. Unless she capitulates and allows me more toys.

Not sure how these are measured though. Are you after 15 inch handle bit or 15 inch dig in the ground bit?

Its all dark now but will go and measure tomorrow and get back to you with pics. I also have a a big old Danforth type anchor - in case you need to hold yourself steady against the pull of the Ant when its at full bore. 

Also I am in Stalham

Andy

@AdamB

Right

I seem to have fewer than I though although some may be on Lovejoy. I had some that I had painted red and green but cant find them at the moment

These are all galvanized but not matched sets. Collection from Stalham as they will be a tad expensive to post.

These have all been used at one time or another by Admiral Lord Nelson and are historical artefacts mainly from his Trafalgar days *

4 of these at about 15 inches - £15 each or all 4 for £40

20230207_153858.thumb.jpg.618e6090787092e6124fd55a14be8aa3.jpg

6 of these - about 12 inches - £10 each or 6 for £45

20230207_153937.thumb.jpg.9ebb4ac550611743c49caf370f51eeb1.jpg

2 of these beasts- about 22 inches - £25 each or £43.75 the pair

20230207_154001.thumb.jpg.aa47ac38c7aed4988049b3be79e4f729.jpg

*Obviously not anything to do with Nelson. But maybe they were on the Bismarck??

Andy

• Haha 1