Two Men And A Boat

Broads01

I've been really enjoying watching these guys for a while. It's 2 guys, Luke and Al, who regularly hire from NYA. What makes their footage for me is the combination of excellent editing and very varied camera shots mixed in with drone footage. In their May 2023 series they have drone footage of their boat on the move which must take extra effort on their part. NYA boats look rather lovely and noticeably luxurious ( if you can afford to hire one).

https://youtube.com/@twomenandaboat8681

• Like 1

I’ve discovered this channel and am part way through watching them too. Arabella looks a great boat and would allow us to hire on the south. 

Interesting to see their video also from Hexham and Corbridge. They stayed on the same site as we did this year and visited some of the same places. 

• Like 1

I’ve been watching their Broads vlogs since last year. We’ll edited and I always enjoy their vlogs.
On our latest trip down the Bure for a Breydon crossing I recognised them as they passed us somewhere near the Runham mills. I waved madly (they probably thought …what a strange woman). Most of the NYA boats have a relatively high air draft, so they had probably passed through Yarmouth at low tide, whereas we were aiming for just after slack. 

• Like 2