• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
pks1702

Is Summer on Its Way?

One of my more trusted sites.

Simon Keeling is a realist and does not buy 'human induced global warming' :clap

Signs are it is getting better :clap

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it improve!! Lets hope he is right and we see signs of a summer very soon.

cheersbar

We're all ready for some, let's hope your man is right Perry.

I do hope someone's right for a change. At least on the Broads you don't have to put up with these river conditions on the Thames which have been up and down for the past two months http://riverconditions.environment-agency.gov.uk/. With the rain we've had in the Thames Valley, we're more likely to see red boards on a daily basis which means no cruising.

If I only I lived nearer Norfolk I'd be out every day - roll on August :party:

Very interesting video. Lets hope he's right about improvement towards the end of the month!

:wave i can't see it ever getting really any better, especially with all this rain, we seem to be having quite alot of it up here in chessy, i went to a place called trent lock near derby & they are still having alot of floods, here are a couple of pics i took there, this is just the other side of the lock, the water is usually about a foot below the last step that's under water,post-937-136713932829_thumb.jpg post-937-136713932856_thumb.jpg lori :Stinky