Which One is Correct

Hylander

Broom's Horatio 551W on Craigs Web Site is 35 foot 1 inch x 12 foot 4"    and if you look at the Hoseasons Web page it has suddenly grown to 43 foot 3 inches x 13 foot 1 inch.

This is not an inexpensive boat by any means.    Has it got an electric winch on the front?

Just had a look in Hoseasons brochure and the website and Broom Captain is shown as 35ft x 12ft 4ins on both. However, BROOM COMMODORE  is shown as 43ft 3ins  x  13ft 11ins. I find this a little difficult to understand as I thought all other boatyards had to keep to a maximum width of 12ft 6ins.....or am I wrong?

We saw Horatio as it was called on the side of the boat, moored at Potter Heigham.   Looks a very smart boat, but it did look a fixed height boat,  no leeway to put down the top at all.          I would think you would have to plan your trips carefully according to the tides if you were going anywhere near bridges.   It had obviously come through Gt Yarmouth quite happily.       I still would have thought that a boat of that calibre would have had an electric windlass.