Trustworthy Mechanic - Nr Brundall?

JawsOrca

• 2 weeks later...

Graham was actually due to take tow it to loddon today (he's a busy chap!), I've not heard as yet if he managed to do it.. I'll message my mum and find out tomorrow though as I want to know more :) I'll post back.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

It seems it was only both (engine and hydraulic) heat changer tubes where clogged with mud (in eastwoods they had a semi mud berth).. they looked ok to us but graham had the guts to opened them up and noticed it. Also she was over proped which mean the engine was labouring too much and overheating. So Graham cleaned it out changed the prop (plus notice the cutless bearing was worn out and needed changing) .. Mums saying its all fine and doesn't over heat now.. Clearly they were very lucky and also lucky not to get ripped off by a mechanic to fix it too.

Needless to say we highly recommend maffets though he has been brilliant and very professional (good fair price too).

Looking forward to see what its like now. cheers

• Like 2